- USER INFORMATION
- KEY PRINCIPLES
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropiate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, adccidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropiate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: in the event that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropiate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identification data
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a costumer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any og our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR..
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 del RGPD.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Spdoeal Marketing Sl
Trada name: SPODEAL
Address: Calle Tramuntana, 12, P Bj Pta 1. 08960, Sant Just Desvern (barcelona). Spain.
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
In acoordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
The data may be communicated to companies related to Spodeal Marketing Spara for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal rrhh.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be changed by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.